We work with people who want to be more creative,
make a difference
and get their creative work out into the world.
The moment an artist turns pro is epochal as the birth of this first child. With one stroke, everything changes…
…the amateur does not love the game enough. If he did, he would not pursue it as a sideline, distinct from his “real” vocation.
The professional loves it so much he dedicates his life to it. He commits full-time.~~~Steven Pressfield, The War of Art
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Likely, you’re reading this because you’re determined to amp up your creative work dig down and make things happen.
You know it’s time to stop straddling the fence and “get your show on the road!”
• Time to make the commitment to your creative work.
• Time to claim your creative freedom.
• Time to take decisive action around your work.
• Time to have your work seen, heard and celebrated.
• Time to deliver your work to market and make money doing it.
Sure, there are always things that stand in your way. After all, who ever heard of a life lived without beauty, sadness, joy, pain, success, failure, happiness, love, hate, and everything else that makes us who we are today?
Obstacles are only obstacles when you lack the vision, strategy, and courage to turn them into assets.
Our mission is to mentor artists, writers and creative entrepreneurs to take the actions needed to overcome obstacles and create those assets..
We invite you to join our creative circle by…
1. Checking out Is this you?
2. Signing up for our mailing list so you never miss an upcoming event.
3. Registering for one of our creativity programs.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Susan Fuller & James Navé
Providing Creative Advocacy to Creative Professionals
Next: Is this you?